Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Hits Fort Smith

I am very tired, but I do not think I can go to sleep without some writing. I have spent most of Labor Day weekend doing what I can to support the relocation of evacuees to and from Fort Chaffee. I have been writing some every day. It is my means of decompression. I will be posting my log entries once I sort through them.

The stories from Hurricane Katrina continue even though the latest news seems to be that all the people have been moved from Chaffee and no one else will be brought in. I will tell my stories here and the stories of those I have met over the last few days. I am very proud of my brothers and sisters who accompanied me on the trips to Chaffee. Their Christ-like spirit was obvious.

A friend asked me recently if the winds of Hurricane Katrina reached as far as Arkansas. I must tell him that the winds may not have, but the aftermath did.

6 comments:

Jessica Klarkson said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell citizen watch on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

WDM Info Services said...

I just searched "blog debonair" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
blog debonair

senson69 said...

Create your own Blog with free sudomain, Wordpress and much more.

WDM Info Services said...

Your Blog is Awesome, radio blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

radio blog has always been my thing

Me!! said...

Search this thing - it is hilarious how people cant even spell right when they are selling something on eBay

Misspelledauctions.com

TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Be prepared for the next huricaine katrina picture or find another one that's similar. As the Boy Scouts say: "Be Prepared"!