Saturday, February 25, 2006

What Is Truth?

I finally made it to ACU to teach my Lectureship class. I missed out on most of the events at Lectureship. Thankfully, I was able to spend some time with friends.

It was great to spend time with Chess and meet his fiance, Megan (did I get your name right?).

Lectureship is about the only time I get to see the Melikians. They are making me proud with the campus ministry at OU, Sooners for Christ.

I had a great time visiting with John Grant. It was inspiring to talk about a project that seems to be bigger than both of us and is growing still. Could this be how a "movement of the Holy Spirit" occurs?

I enjoyed teaching my class on "What Is Truth?" I have promised the participants and anyone who bought the CD that I would have PowerPoint files featured on this blog. They are coming soon. The Internet is fast but I am slow. Tune in later this weekend and I will have a link here.

No comments: